Saturday, June 29, 2024

Personalized powerful prayer point declarations against stomach issues

1. "Lord Jesus, I declare Your healing power and Your restoration over my stomach, cleansing it from every impurity and every disorder. Let Your healing be my portion, and let Your restoration be my guide." 2. "I declare Your divine appointment and Your purpose over my life, aligning with Your will, and resisting every stomach issue. Let Your purpose be my portion, and let Your appointment be my guide." 3. "Father God, I pray for the gift of Your wisdom and Your knowledge to understand the root cause of every stomach issue, and to apply Your healing balm. Let Your Spirit guide me and direct me, and let Your grace be my sufficiency." 4. "I declare Your peace and Your calm over every anxious and every fearful thought, resisting every stomach issue. Let Your peace be my portion, and let Your calm be my guide." 5. "Lord Jesus, I declare Your resurrection power and Your life over every dead and every dormant area of my life, raising me up to victory over every stomach issue. Let Your resurrection power be my portion, and let Your life be my guide." 6. "I declare Your divine healing and Your restoration over every wounded and every broken area of my life, healing every stomach issue. Let Your healing be my portion, and let Your restoration be my guide." 7. "Father God, I pray for the gift of Your faith and Your trust to believe in Your goodness and Your grace, resisting every stomach issue. Let Your Spirit guide me and direct me, and let Your grace be my sufficiency." 8. "I declare Your angels and Your divine protection over my life, fighting every stomach issue. Let Your angels be my portion, and let Your protection be my guide." 9. "Lord Jesus, I declare Your truth and Your light over every lie and every deception, exposing every stomach issue. Let Your truth be my portion, and let Your light be my guide." 10. "I declare Your joy and Your happiness over every sorrowful and every painful experience, overcoming every stomach issue. Let Your joy be my portion, and let Your happiness be my guide." 11. "Father God, I pray for the gift of Your discernment and Your insight to distinguish between truth and falsehood, resisting every stomach issue. Let Your Spirit guide me and direct me, and let Your grace be my sufficiency." 12. "I declare Your divine guidance and Your direction over my life, leading me in Your truth and Your love, and preventing every stomach issue. Let Your guidance be my portion, and let Your direction be my guide." 13. "Lord Jesus, I declare Your divine vindication and Your justice over every unjust and every painful situation, fighting for me and giving me victory over every stomach issue. Let Your vindication be my portion, and let Your justice be my guide." 14. "I declare Your divine protection and Your safety over my loved ones and my property, preventing every stomach issue. Let Your protection be my portion, and let Your safety be my guide." 15. "Father God, I pray for the gift of Your glory and Your presence over my life, filling me with Your love and Your joy, and preventing every stomach issue. Let Your glory be my portion, and let Your presence be my guide." Remember to personalize these declarations by inserting your name and specific needs or concerns. Pray them with faith and conviction, and watch God's power and grace heal every stomach issue in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment