Friday, January 19, 2024

Personal biblical prayer to pull down strongholds and strongmen:

"Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. I pray that you would give me the power and authority to pull down every stronghold and strongman that has taken residence in my life. Just as Jesus defeated the powers of darkness and gave me victory over them, I declare that I have victory over [specifically identify the strongholds and strongmen you are facing]. "I pray that you would release your angels to war on my behalf and bind up these strongmen, casting them out of my life forever. I pray that your Holy Spirit would fill me and empower me to resist their lies and temptations. "Lord, I know that you are my Rock and my Fortress, my Deliverer and my Savior. I trust in your mighty power to set me free and keep me free. Thank you for your faithfulness and love. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment