Friday, January 19, 2024

Personalized prayer for deliverance and escape from an evil, violent, lying, psychopathic, and criminal Spouse

"Dear God, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking your urgent help and deliverance. I am trapped in a marriage with a man who is evil, violent, and a liar. He has hurt me physically, emotionally, and mentally, and I fear for my life and my sanity. "Lord, I cry out to you for justice and rescue. Please intervene in this situation and deliver me from this wicked and dangerous man. Break the chains of bondage that hold me captive to his abuse and manipulation. "I pray that you would confuse and confound his plans to harm me, and instead, cause him to stumble and fall. Let your angels encamp around me and protect me from his violence and cruelty. "Lord, I ask that you would give me the strength and courage to stand up to him and leave this toxic relationship. Provide me with a safe haven and a supportive community who will help me heal and rebuild my life. "Father God, I know that you are my rock, my refuge, and my savior. You are my defender and my avenger. I trust in your mighty power to deliver me from this evil and restore me to a life of peace, joy, and wholeness. "In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen." Remember, dear one, that you are not alone and that God sees and hears your cries. He will deliver you and bring justice in his perfect timing. Seek help and support from trusted friends, family, or professionals, and know that you are loved and valued by God. Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking your powerful protection and deliverance from [name of Person ]. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself and my life, and I ask that you would cover me with the precious blood of your Son. "Oh Lord, I declare that you are my Deliverer and my Savior. I confess that I have been bound by chains of [specifically identify the areas where you feel trapped or bound, such as fear, anxiety, addiction, etc.]. But I know that you are my Strong Tower and my Rock. I call upon your name, Jesus, and I ask that you liberate me from every evil chain that has held me captive. Break the chains of [specifically identify the areas where you feel trapped or bound] and set me free, in Jesus' name! Let your power and love envelop me, and let your grace and mercy wash over me. I receive my freedom and declare that I am set free, in Jesus' name!"Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment