Friday, January 19, 2024

Personalized prayer from Psalms for protection from an evil man, his evilness, and praying God's judgment over him

"Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking your protection and deliverance from [name of individual]. I pray that you would be my refuge and strength, my shield and my savior, as [name of Person] seeks to harm me. "Lord, I pray that you would keep me safe from [name of Person ]'s evil plans and schemes, and that your angels would encamp around me to guard me from harm. Let your face shine upon me and give me peace, and let [name of Person] be confounded and turned back because of their wickedness. "Father, I pray that you would judge [name of Person] for their evil deeds and that your justice would prevail. Let their wickedness be exposed and brought to light, and let them be punished for their wrongdoing. "Lord, I trust in your righteousness and your justice, and I know that you will vindicate me and deliver me from the hands of [name of individual]. Thank you for your protection and care, and may your name be glorified forever. "In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen." Remember that God is our refuge and strength, and that He is always with us in times of trouble. Trust in His protection and justice, and pray for His will to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment