Sunday, March 27, 2022

Confess these scriptures for spiritual wisdom

The Spirit of truth abides in me and teaches me all things, and He guides me into all truths. Therefore, I confess I have perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance that I come up against. For I have the wisdom of God acc to John 16:13; James 1:5 In all my ways I acknowledge God and He directs my path. (Proverbs 3:6) I do follow the Good Shepherd and I know His voice, and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. (John 10:4–5) I am filled with the knowledge of the Lord’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. (Colossians 1:9) I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge after the image of Him that created me.(Colossians 3:10) I trust in the Lord with all my heart and I lean not unto my own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5). I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom. (Colossians 3:16) Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. Therefore I confess I have the wisdom of God, and I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.(1 Corinthians 1:30; 2 Corinthians 5:21) I am a new creation in Christ; I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus. Therefore I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is formed within me.(2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; 1 Corinthians 2:16) I receive the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, my eyes of my understanding being enlightened. And I am not conformed to this world but am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God. (Ephesians 1:17–18; Romans 12:2 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.( 3 John 1:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment