Sunday, March 27, 2022

Prayer Against Violent, Evil, wicked people or Criminals

1.I declare Psalm 140 upon violent and evil people around me. Rescue me, O LORD, from evil men. Protect me from men of violence, who devise evil in their hearts and stir up war all day long along with me. They sharpen their tongues like snakes; the venom of vipers is on their lips. Guard me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked. Keep me safe from men of violence who scheme to make me stumble. The proud hide a snare for me; the cords of their net are spread along the path and lures are set out for me. 2.I say to the LORD, “You are my God.” Hear, O LORD, my cry for help. O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, you shield my head in the day of battle. LORD, do not let evil people have their way. Do not let their evil schemes succeed, or they will become proud. May the heads of those who surround me and my loved ones be covered in the trouble their lips have caused. May burning coals fall on them; may they be thrown into the fire, into the miry pits, never to rise again. 3.May no slanderer be established in the land; may calamity hunt down the man of violence. I know that the LORD upholds justice for me and defends the cause of my need. Surely, I will praise Your name; and dwell in Your presence. 4. Acc to Psalm 71, In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go, give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel. Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone. For my enemies speak against me; those who wait to kill me conspire together. 5.Do not be far from me, my God; come quickly, God, to help me. May my accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm me, be covered with scorn and disgrace. Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your mighty acts to all who are to come. 6. Acc to Psalm 121:7-8 I declare that The Lord will keep me and my children’s and my loved ones from all harm. He will watch over my life; the Lord will watch over my coming and going both now and forevermore. 7.I confess Now it is God who makes me stand firm in Christ. He anointed me, set his seal of ownership on me and upon my household. I am seated on the heavenly places with Him. All powers, principalities and evil authorities are subject to me in the Name of Jesus. I break every yoke of the enemy by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I will speak to the mountains, hurdles and obstacles and it will move and I walk in a straight path. I walk in authority in Christ Jesus and every plan of the enemy is thwarted. I reign in this life through faith, trust in the Name of Jesus and by the power of His Spirit. 8.God has not given me a spirit of fear but of love and sound mind. He will guard and keep me in perfect peace as I put my trust in Him. The Holy Spirit comforts me. Protect me and my children from the evil violent wicked people, slanderers, character assassinators, false accusers, sinful and wicked influencers, from their controlling powers, for their mouth is full of lies and threats; trouble and evil are under their tongue. They conceive mischief and bring forth wickedness, and their inmost soul prepares deceit and fraud.” 9.Heavenly Father, I pray that you will prevent in my life and in my children’s life all deceitful and manipulative people, liars of all sorts of self-serving purposes, for revenge, personal gain, jealousy, gossiping, grudges, power and manipulation, bullying, anger, hiding guilt or avoidance of punishment, also prevent people who are disrespectful, scornful, violent and abusive who take advantage of our goodness, weak circumstances and innocence. Lord Jesus with your precious Blood prevent them from continuing in their destructive ways and prevented from hurting us and others. Lord rescue me and my loved ones from every evil attack and will bring me my household safely to his heavenly kingdom. Acc to 2 Timothy 4:18 in Jesus Mighty name. 10.In Matthew 12:34-37, you have reminded us that, for out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil store up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by our words, you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. They have destroyed my sense of wellbeing, we feel unwanted, unappreciated, isolated, condemned neglected, rejected, stressed day and night, hurt, depressed, disappointment, dishonored, and felt left out and ostracized because of their evil deeds towards us. I pray that you will send your Holy angels to open the eyes of the good people who accept us as I am and who are there for me and stand by me and my children’s and may the Spirit of glory and of God rests on me and my children acc to I Peter 4:14 in Jesus mighty Name. 11. Acc to Psalm 109: I praise you, God; don't remain silent! Wicked people and liars have attacked me. They tell lies about me, and they say evil things about me, attacking me for no reason. They oppose me, even though I love them and have prayed for them. They pay me back evil for good and hatred for love. I am poor and needy; I am hurt to the depths of my heart. Help me, O LORD my God; because of your constant love, save me! Make my enemies know that you are the one who saves me. They may curse me, but you will bless me. May my persecutors be defeated, and may I, your servant, be glad. May my enemies be covered with disgrace; may they wear their shame like a robe. I will give loud thanks to the LORD; I will praise him in the assembly of the people, because he defends the poor and saves them from those who condemn them to death. 12.Acc to Psalm 12:5, Lord God protect me from those who malign me, protect my reputation, protect my children’s being influenced by evil people, protect my family, my loved ones and my animals and everything that belongs to me. 13.I now take a firm stand for the truth as you tell us in the Bible, “Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place.” (Ephesians 6:13, 14) 14.I stand my ground against these lies with all of the power and authority given to me by my Savior, Jesus Christ, who is my advocate and defender. I will not allow these lies to rob me of my joy nor destroy my confidence. I will not retreat and I will not lose my faith, because “Greater is He who is within me than he who is in the world.” (I John 4:4). 15.Lord let those who speak maliciously against my good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander acc to 1 Peter 3:16. 16. Father, in the name of Jesus, I now plead the Blood of Jesus over every inch of my physical body, over every inch my soul, and over every inch of my spirit, against any demons who may try to come against me and my loved ones. I now Plead the Blood of Jesus against any bad and evil people who may try and come against me and my family, I now plead the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophes, against any diseases, viruses, or illnesses, spirit of death that may come against me and my loved ones. Father, in the name of Jesus, I now have full faith and belief that the Blood of Jesus will now fully protect me against all of the things that I have just Pled His Blood on. Thank you, Father. Thank you, Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment