Sunday, March 27, 2022

Scripture Confession when you have anxiety or worried.

I cast all my anxieties (worries) upon the Lord, because He cares for me (1 Peter 5) I have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, I let my requests be made known to God.(Philippians 4:6) I do not fret or worry or get anxious because of wicked people. I am not envious of wrongdoers. (Psalm 37:1) I am still before the LORD, and wait patiently for him. I do not get uptight or worry over the one who prospers through dirty tricks and dishonest methods.(Psalm 37:7) I will hold myself from getting angry about this stuff. I will stop getting really angry with people. I’m not going to worry about it — because this kind of worrying just leads to worse evil. (Psalm 37:8) It is vain to rise early and go to bed late and work anxiously. God gives me sleep because He loves me.(Psalm 127:2) Anxiety in my heart would weigh me down. Instead I will receive and meditate on good words which will make me glad. (Proverbs 12:25) I don’t fret because of evildoers, and I won’t wish harm on the wicked because they are having undeserved benefits.(Proverbs 24:19) I am like a tree planted by water. I don’t fear when the heat comes. I am not anxious in the year of drought. I don’t cease to bear fruit.(Jeremiah 17:8) I am not anxious about my natural life, what I shall eat or drink, nor about my body, what I shall wear. I refuse to have an anxious mind. (Matthew 6:25) I am not anxious about tomorrow. Tomorrow will be anxious for itself.(Matthew 6:34) I am not going to be anxious when on trial for the Lord(Matthew 10:19 ; Mark 13:11) I am not going to be anxious about household problems.(Luke 10:41) I am not to be with an anxious, doubtful mind. (Luke 12:29) God wants me to free from worldly anxieties. I am concerned only for the affairs of the Lord. I cast all my anxieties (worries) upon the Lord, because He cares for me. (1 Peter 5:7) Jesus told me to abide in Him so that His joy may be in me and that my joy may be full.(John 15:11) My sorrow will be turned into joy.(John 16:20) Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.(Psalm 30:5) My heart will rejoice, and my joy no one will take from me.(John 16:22) I ask and I shall receive, that my joy may be full.(John 16:24) God is my exceeding joy!( Psalm 43:4) I rejoice in the LORD always!( Philippians 4:4) God will show me the path of life. In His presence is fullness of joy, and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore.( Psalm 16:11) God gives me the oil of joy for mourning and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness! This is God’s gift and God’s will! ( Isaiah 61:3) God’s Word is to me the joy and the rejoicing of my heart! ( Jeremiah 15:16) Jesus wants His joy to be fulfilled in me! ( John 17:13) The God of hope fills me with all joy and peace in believing, that I may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ( Romans 15:13) The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, … The Spirit of God is in me to produce His fruit.( Galatians 5:22) I count it all joy when I fall into various trials. ( James 1:2) When people revile and persecute me and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for Christ’s sake, I rejoice and am exceedingly glad, for great is my reward in heaven, for so they treated the prophets who were before me.( Matthew 5:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment