Sunday, March 27, 2022

Personalized Scripture Confession that God will never fail you

Personalized Scripture Confession that God will never fail you. 1. Acc to 1 SAMUEL 30:6, I declare that when turmoil comes in like a flood, I will encourage myself in the Lord. I look to God and His Word for my confidence. When others fail me and forsake me, God takes His stand on my behalf. Together, we overcome any and every problem that I may face. 2. Acc to 1 CHRONICLES 28:19–20 I declare that My Father gives me understanding in all that He has called me to do. I am well able to accomplish every task that is set before me. I have no reason to fear or be dismayed. I am strong and very courageous. I always remember that my Father God is with me in everything that I do. He will not fail me. He sees to it that I have all that I need and stays with me as an ever-present help until all of the work is finished. 3. Acc to NEHEMIAH 9:17–21 I confess and declare that My heavenly Father is forgiving and compassionate towards me. He grants me His unmerited favor as a free gift. His patience and love towards me have no end. He has given me His Word that He will never leave me nor forsake me. Even when my faith has failed, He has remained faithful to me. He has never withheld His manna from my mouth and has always given me water for my thirst. He has given me the Holy Spirit to instruct me in all of my ways. He sustains me in every situation so that I lack no good thing. My clothes are not worn and ragged and my feet never swell from my journey in the life that He has called me to live. 4. Acc to PSALM 77:3–14 I declare that When my hope seems lost and I begin to feel that God is indifferent to my needs, I will remember all that He has done in my life. When I am so troubled that I cannot even find the words to speak, I will remember His intervention in days of old. I will meditate upon His great works. I will remember the great salvation that He wrought for me. My Father is the Lord Most High. There is none greater than He. He will not forget me or leave me comfortless. He will act on my behalf. 5. Acc to LAMENTATIONS 3:22–26, I declare that God’s compassion for me never fails. He renews His love and blessings for me every morning and is faithful to fulfill the plan He has for my life. I am His highest priority and He makes it His business to bless me. He carefully watches over me so that I am not overrun by the enemy. The Lord is my portion and my delight. I will wait for Him in the midst of adversity. I wait quietly for His salvation. He is always faithful and comes through for me every time. God is not only good to me some of the time; He is good to me all of the time. He has given me His Word that He will never harm me in any way. 6. Acc to HABAKKUK 3:17–19, My love, commitment, and trust is in my God and is not predicated upon circumstance. Even if my crops fail, I will still rejoice; even when drought covers the land, I sing praises; in the midst of financial disaster, joy and happiness flood my soul. I know the One in whom I have set my trust and He is well able to fulfill His Word on my behalf. I rejoice with my Father in every circumstance. He is my strength and unfailing source of supply. He makes my feet like that of a deer, enabling me to be first in order. I am a blessing to the distressed. 7. Acc to 1 CORINTHIANS 10:13, I understand that I am not alone in any temptation that I suffer. Every temptation is common among all of mankind. But, I also know that God is faithful. He will not allow me to be tempted beyond my ability to stand against it. When I am tempted to sin, He strengthens me and provides a revelation as to what I can do to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment