Saturday, May 9, 2020

In the Name of Jesus – Daily Prayer!

Daily Prayer! Pray out loud! Father, I come before you in JESUS’ name, and I thank you for giving me all power and all authority over all demons. I cover myself in the blood of JESUS. I cover all my family members in the blood of JESUS. Father, on my knees I come to you by the Precious Blood of Jesus. I confess the sins of my husband, children, forefathers and my own sins. Forgive us and cleanse us with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father, In Jesus mighty name and by the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, I cover myself and this place with the Blood of Jesus. I bind every demon in here and around me and I ask for Gods angels to protect me and my husband and my children. Heavenly Father, In Jesus mighty name and by the Power of the Blood of Jesus Christ, I command every demon and every evil spirit that has followed me was sent to me or transferred to me, to leave me and my husband and my children. Prayer for Deliverance and Guidance. Say Psalm 143 Heavenly Father, In Jesus mighty Name, I cover myself and the vehicle I travel and my family that is riding with me; and the road I travel everyday with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ. I take authority and dominion over all animals and demons of the road; so they do not cross my path. And I dispatch angels ahead of me to protect me; from sickness, disease, infirmities, afflictions, all harm, all accidents, from vehicle break-ins, theft, vehicle breakdown, road dangers, from all anxiety, and all natural disasters, from all wicked evil people through the powerful Blood of Jesus Christ. I ask you to protect those around us from accidents as well. Let no trouble or damage of any kind occur to us by anyone in anyway or in any form; and deliver us from all evil, harm and destruction of any kind in Jesus name. Bless My vehicle as I pray for complete protection of me and my family members and the people around us so that we may all reach our destinations safely. Father, In the name of Jesus, and by the power of His blood, I now renounce, break and release myself and my husband and children from all evil soul ties, ungodly vows, all generational curses of pride, rebellion, lust, poverty, witchcraft, idolatry, death, destruction, failure, rejection, ungodliness sickness, infirmity and fear. In the name of Jesus, and by the power of His blood, I now renounce, break and release myself and my husband and children from all hereditary spirits operating in my life through curses, all spirits of lust, perversion, adultery, fornication, uncleanness, and immorality. From all spirits of pride In the name of Jesus By the power of His blood, I now renounce; break and release myself and my husband and children from all spirits of pride; stubbornness, disobedience, rebellion, self-will, selfishness, arrogance, spirits of addiction, spirits of witchcraft, sorcery, divination, and occult. And by the power of His blood, I now renounce; break and release myself and my husband and children from all religious spirits of doubt; unbelief, error, all spirits from my past that are hindering present and future, all ancestral spirits and all hidden spirits. By the power of His blood, I now renounce; break and release myself and my husband and children from all the curses of judgement; curse of destruction and death, sickness and disease, curses from unclean things, unclean thoughts and words spoken by me and others over myself, my husband and children. And by the power of His blood, I now renounce; break and release myself and my husband and children from all the Financial Curses in our Family Bloodlines, Witchcraft Spells, curse of debts, poverty, homeless, joblessness, sudden death or premature death, curses of divorce and separation, all curses of confusion and mental illness, all curses of idolatry and all spoken curses and negative words. In the name of Jesus, and by the power of His blood, deliver and protect me; my husband and children from all persecutions; from all enemies, and from all satanic bondage’s, I pray Deuteronomy 30:7, Psalm 109 and 140 and anyone else coming against us, in the name of JESUS.  Deuteronomy 30:7: The LORD my God will put all these curses on my enemies who hate and persecute me. Gods comfort and protections I pray and plead the Blood of Jesus Christ and ask Gods comfort and protections for all the homeless people; for all broken families, unemployed, the women and children who are alone without any help; all the animals who are homeless and sick, widows for all the sick people who are suffering; for all the old people, those who are affected by wars, natural disasters, for all the broken marriages, the victims of various circumstances; all the poor people, for our friends families, neighbors families, relatives families and our families whom we know and their animals. Father God, I pray for the peace of ISRAEL and Jerusalem. I cover the Blood of Jesus on Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu and Government and Military leaders of Israel. Father, I pray, you prevent the destructive forces of terrorism directed against Israel nation and Provide complete protection from evil attacks and stop the aggressors that attempt to bring destruction to the nation of Israel and its people in the Mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, I cover everyone in the nation of Israel with the blood of Jesus Christ. Country of Israel I now Plead the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ as a Bloodline around the entire country of Israel; and protect all the people from all sickness, diseases, disasters, calamities, terrors, terror attacks; every power of darkness, the spirits of death and destruction; from all unrighteousness and from all kind of evils people coming against them. Also, I plead the Blood of Jesus on our President and our government and Military leaders; and for them to make wise and Godly decisions. I pray that our society may become one in goodness and truth’ and acknowledge you and walk in your ways. For I ask this in Jesus Mighty name. Amen. Say: Psalm 103 of praise. Note: I have personalized this prayer for my family and you can do it same way for your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment