Saturday, May 9, 2020

Prayer for Parents

Prayer for Parents Father ,I thank you for my Parents and I pray that my Parents love one another and are hospitable to one another without complaint serving by the strength that you supply so that in all things you are glorified. Let their marriage meet God’s expectation. Be their hedge of protection and I plead the blood of Jesus over my parents. I ask you to bless them abundantly in every area of their life and in their finances, jobs, health and in every struggle they face for us. Bless them to be Godly parents and encourage them to raise all their children’s in Godly ways and not confirming to the worldly ways. May they seek first your kingdom so that they will reap abundant blessings and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. May my parents always bear with one another’s weaknesses and grow from each other’s strengths and stay together till the end and Help us to be in their needs as their children. I ask this in Jesus name .Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment