Saturday, May 9, 2020

Prayer Points On Divine Intervention

Prayer Points Divine intervention can be defined as God showing up in the lives of His children, in other to meet there needs. Divine intervention is also the acts of God in the affairs of mankind. Zephaniah 3:17 tells us that the LORD our GOD in the midst of us is a mighty God, He will save us and delivers us. Today we shall be engaging in prayer points on divine intervention with bible verses. Divine intervention is real, and it can only be experienced on the altar of prayer. Nobody succeeds in life without help, and the book of Psalm 121 tells us that our help is in the name of the Lord. Whenever we go to the Lord in prayers, we are bound to see His intervention in our lives. 1. Father, I thank You for the priviledged of life and also your divine protection in Jesus name 2. Father, I thank you for your unending mercies and grace over mind in the name of Jesus 3. Father, make me a battle axe in the midst of my peers in Jesus name 4. I command every gang ups of the wicked against me to scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ 5. You message of death, carry your message back to the sender in Jesus name. 6. You messenger of affliction, i command you to send your afflictions back to the sender in the name of Jesus 7. Let the table of events turn against every evil pursuer of my destiny in the name of Jesus Christ. 8. Let the earth open up and swallow all my full time enemies in the name of Jesus Christ. 9. Let every crystal ball of the enemy used to monitor my progress be destroyed forever in Jesus name. 10. Any power speaking against my progress in life fall down and die now in the name of Jesus Christ. 11. I declare war against every force of darkness standing on my path to success in the name of Jesus 12. You Power resisting my progress, i send you back to the red sea in the name of Jesus. 13. Every wickedness targeted against me perish by fire in the name of Jesus 14. Every vulture of death targeted against me, die, in the name of Jesus Christ 15. Every satanic investment upon my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus. 16. Every witchcraft chain used to hold down my progress, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ 17. Oh God of heaven, make a way for me, where there seems to be no way in the name of Jesus. 18. Every word spoken against me by the wicked shall not stand in the name of Jesus Christ 19. I command every seed of witchcraft against my life to come out by fire in the name of Jesus Christ 20. I pull down and destroy every barrier to my greatness in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment