Saturday, May 9, 2020

Prayer points for a new beginning

Prayer points for a new beginning We serve a God of new beginnings. No matter how bad things have been in your life, God is going to give you a new beginning today. You can still start over again in life. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but God will deliver him from them all. This prayer points for a new beginning will guide you as you pray yourself out of stagnation and into progress. This prayer points will empower you as you wage spiritual warfare against the spirit of failure, setbacks and stagnation, as you pray this prayer points in faith, I see the Lord giving you a new beginning. A new beginning is a fresh start, it is God giving you a second a chance in life. A new beginning also means restoration, God restoring to you all what the devil has stolen from you. A new beginning also means divine vindication, God vindicating you before your mockers and showing them that indeed your service to him was not in vain. This prayer points for a new beginning will set you on a new course in life, you will receive instant t answers as you pray thee prayer points in faith today and just like Gid transformed the life of Jabez, 1 Chronicles 4:9-10. Your story must change today in Jesus name. Prayer points for a new beginning 1. O Lord, plant new things in my life in the name of Jesus 2. O Lord, uproot evil deposits of darkness from my life in Jesus name 3. I cancel every satanic spirit of stagnation in my life, in Jesus’ name. 4. Lord, make me Your battle axe in the name of Jesus. 5. Let every spiritual weakness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus. 6. Let every financial failure in my life receive termination now!!! In the name of Jesus 7. Let every sickness in my life receive healed permanently now, in the name of Jesus. 8. Let every spirit of frustration and depression dissapear from my life now, in the name of Jesus. 9. I paralyze all demonic agents working against my life, in the name of Jesus. 10. Let that which hinders me from greatness begin to give way now, in the mighty name of Jesus. 11. Let every of my hidden potentials begin to come forth now, in the name of Jesus. 12. I disconnect myself from every unfriendly friends in my life in Jesus name 13. Let every demonic activities currently affecting my life negatively be canceled, in the name of Jesus. 14. My father, expose every evil plan targeted against my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. 15. I loose myself from any evil spirit, in the name of Jesus. 16. O Lord, if my life is on the wrong course, redirect me now!!! In Jesus name 17. Let every anti-progress altar fashioned against me be destroyed with the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus. 18. I command my destiny to transformed to the best, in Jesus’name. 19. Let my hand become a sword of fire to cut down demonic trees, in the name of Jesus. 20. All boasting powers delegated against me, be silenced permanently, in the name of Jesus. 21. I withdraw all my benefits from the hands of they that oppress me, in the name of Jesus. 22. Let all hold of the devil in my life be broken, in Jesus’ name. 23. Let every power chasing away my blessings be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus. 24. Let every good thing eaten up by the enemy be vomited now, in the name of Jesus. 25. Let the anointing for spiritual breakthroughs fall upon me now in Jesus name 26. O Lord, make me a prayer addict in Jesus name 27. O Lord, ignite my prayer life with Your fire. 28. O Lord, empower my prayer altar. 29. I reject every spiritual contamination, in the name of Jesus. 30. O Lord, give me power to overcome all obstacles to my breakthroughs in Jesus name 31. O Lord, restore my wasted years in Jesus name 32. O Lord, by your mercy grant me a fresh start in Jesus name. 33. I Declare that every dead thing in my life comes back to life in Jesus name 34. O Lord, arise and scatter all those who are fighting my destiny in Jesus name 35. O Lord, by your unfailing love, favour me in all that I do in Jesus name 36. Every household enemy fighting against my life, be destroyed now!!!, in the name of Jesus. 37. I declare that I shall laughter at those who laughed at me this year in Jesus name. 38. I declare that as I rise by the mighty hand of God, every evil man or woman against my destiny shall fall in Jesus name. 39. I seal my victory with the blood of Jesus. 40. I thank You Lord Jesus for answering my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment