Saturday, May 9, 2020

Prayer points for holiness

Prayer points for holiness 1). Oh Lord, by the power of your holy spirit, enable me to live a holy life so I can represent Christ on earth in Jesus name. 2). Oh Lord, help me walk with you in holiness so that I will fulfill my destiny and the purpose of my existence in Jesus name. 3). Oh Lord of righteousness, in this world that is full of violence, selfishness, murder and other evil deeds, teach me the path of holiness, and engrave me to live like Christ in words, thoughts and deeds in Jesus name. 4). Oh Lord, teach me your word and make it easy to apply it to my life so that I will see goodness all the days of my life in Jesus name. 5). Oh Lord, give me the spirit of humility so that I will be able to walk with you in holiness Jesus name. 6). Oh Lord, engrace me to keep your commandments take iniquity far away from me in Jesus name. Bible verses on holiness and sanctification Bible verses on holiness and sanctification for your bible study and meditation. Read them, confess them, meditate on them , pray with them and finally live them. I pray for you today the the spirit of holiness, guide you in your Christian living in Jesus name. 1). 2 Thessalonians 2:13: 13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 2). 2 Timothy 2:21: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment